Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2016

The time when Ophelia is bombarded with thoughts.

Part 2


Hello Diary,
I am bombarded with thoughts right now. I dont even know how and with what to begin with.

How would it be to fall in love with your best friend since 9th grade? And how would it be to actually write a book based on it?  I have some of the most imperfectly perfect friends in  my life and I am so thankful for them and writing a book about it all would be imperfectly perfect too.
I want to. I want to write down all the moments of my life so that one day when i put them together, it will make a beautiful story  I want to do so much but I feel so little so do all that.

Anyway, Did you ever felt this thing where sometimes being happy for a quite a long time feels wrong, so you force yourself t cry. I asked one of my friend about it. The answer which he me gave me was satisfying. He told me " Its odd but its comforting." Somehow his reply gave me the answer for my question to why it feels wrong to always be happy. 
Maybe being sad is comforting at times.
 A little note about this particular friend..  He thinks.. he thinks and he wonders which fascinates me. People who think are very interesting to me. 

Also, I would have told you today about that special 9th grade person but lets keep that for some other day. A part of me wants to keep him a secret from you too, diary. 
Last thing diary, I will try to write everyday from today onward.


No comments:

Post a Comment